Sunday, June 18, 2006

Xbox.com censored me!

I find this funny.

In my earlier post, I linked to a post I made on the sharing of Xbox/Xbox 360 game saves topic in the official Xbox forums.

I just looked at it, and they censored me!

I had this statement in the post:
Or, there should be a product that has USB on one end for the Xbox 360, and the USB-cum-proprietary connector that is on the original Xbox, and I should be able to direct transfer game saves.
Which they changed to
Or, there should be a product that has USB on one end for the Xbox 360, and the-USB-***-proprietary connector that is on the original Xbox, and I should be able to direct transfer game saves.
Then the moderators locked my post from editing.

I'm a little annoyed with the extra hyphen, by why take out the innocuous middle word?

Uh, it's "cum", guys. As in a latin preposition "with; along with; combined with; -- often used in combination." As in "extra-bedroom-cum-home-office" or (*GASP*) "magna cum laude".

Funny stuff. Censor me, lock my post.

What were they thinking I meant?

No comments: