Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Come see Emergent at GDC!

I'm in the final throes of getting ready for my first Game Developers Conference. And though I'm new to the game industry (at least on the non - voice - acting - and - blogging - professional side of it), I'm not new to trade shows, biz dev, meeting great new folks, and making something happen through all of that.

I think Emergent's going to make a really strong showing, and I'm stoked to be a part of it.

I probably won't be liveblogging that much. Between me being booked with meeting licensees, prospects, partners, and biz folks throughout the day -- and the HTC Touch not being as great as my Treo at liveblogging (or maybe I'm not used to it) -- you're probably better off with catching updates at Kotaku.com or Joystiq.com.

I will probably be Twittering, though, so catch updates there.

If you are going to be GDC, swing by and check us out Emergent's booth (Booth # 5716 in the North Hall). I'll be previewing stuff and doing joint presentations with one of our amazing licensees.

See me presenting Wednesday (10:30am, 1pm, and 1:30pm), Thursday (12:30pm and 4pm), and Fri. 1pm and 1:30 p.m.).

Of course, feel free to come by our booth and talk to folks any time, and shoot me an Email, IM, text, or call if you want to meet up and talk middleware, game engines, and the future of gaming.

Um, the dark, blurry pict below? Some talented guys burning the midnight oil to put some additional polish on a finished GDC demo -- something with which I think you're going to be pretty impressed -- even if my last-minute voice over hadn't make it in.


Oh, and Sony PLAYSTATION®3 developers? We have something for you.

No comments: