Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Gears of War" After Hours Preview Oct. 21

GameStop (and I'm assuming EB Games, since GameStop owns them now) is having an early preview event for Gears of War, which officially ships Nov. 7 (with "Emergence Day" officially on Nov. 12; WTF?).
"After participating stores close, customers 17 years of age or older will be readmitted for a sneak peek at exclusive video content for Gears of War. Anyone caught with a fake moustache will be sent home immediately, without a glass of milk or cookies. While supplies last, FREE lanyards, pins and gamer id tags will be given to those who attend.

"In addition, you can purchase either a 3-month or 12-month Xbox Live Kit at $5 OFF the regular price. Stores will only be open one hour for this event. Contact your local GameStop to confirm participation and event details."
Find your local GameStop/EB Games here.

I, unfortunately will be working or wondering if I'm still employed, so I'll miss being the oldest dude at my local GameStop. Pick a fight with a punk for me.

No comments: