Sunday, November 18, 2007

Disclaimer

So, it's finally happened.

After an approximately three-year focused effort, I'm officially working in the video game industry, hopefully leveraging that perfect storm of my technical skills, business savvy, passion for games, and snarky attitude toward traditional corporate America for the benefit of gamers everywhere.

I am so jazzed.

The recent sporadic posting on this site is because of the physical cross country move ("Goodbye, Texas! Hello, North Carolina!") and new job baptism of fire -- not because of any conflict between the job and this blog. As a matter of fact, the new paycheck-givers are very supportive of my blogging prowess (or proliferation; they didn't really say -- I'll claim both).

So I'll keep blogging my mix of video game news, business analysis, thoughts, ramblings, and rants.

Keep in mind my thoughts don't necessarily reflect those of my masters.

To wit:
"Viewpoints expressed in this Weblog do not reflect or represent the thoughts,
intentions, plans or strategies of my employer, family, friends, acquaintances,
other gamers, or even, quite possibly, me as the author."
There. Think I'm covered now.

Exciting times ahead, kids.

No comments: