Friday, July 28, 2006

The Comic-Con edition

(Apologies for the lack of video game posts recently. I've got an important actor's showcase Monday, so I've prioritized that side of my life recently.)

My vices share a family resemblance: Video games, anime, manga, comic books, toys, etc. That resemblance is "Poster Child for Toys R Us Big Spender", or "Awesome Dude".

Depends on the day.

Last weekend was Comic-Con, the biggest yearly comic book convention in the world, and a haven for comic book fanboys, toy collectors, Japanese fetishists (let's call anime what its, Boys), and -- yes -- video games.

I didn't go to San Diego this year, but my epiphany was that I'm an idiot for not going. So, next year me and a buddy plan to go. Plan. As much as one can plan a year in advance. I really don't even know what tomorrow is going to be like. And it's almost tomorrow as I finish this.

Summary of Comic-Con video game happenings:

So that's it for the Comic-Con summary. I'm happy.

Note about Blogger.com heartburn

By the way, apologies for the blogging weirdness the last few days -- Something's wonky with Blogger.com -- it's not me. Only 2 of my of my 5 "July 26"
acting blog posts were actually supposed to be July 26th -- the rest were published July 24th or 25th, and took a day or two to show up on the Website.

And my July 24th post to my
video game blog -- which has my biggest site readership -- showed up today. Nice. Glad I look current to the gaming public.

Glad Blogger's free, or I'd be more pissed. Might be time to roll over to the Movable Type blog I've been playing with.

No comments: