Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Xbox 360 is talking ...

Or, blogging, actually. True now-gen innovation is putting a HAL-ified Xbox 360 into the blogosphere.

I've been meaning to try 360voice.com for a awhile, and finally took the plunge.

It's an entertaining way to use the Xbox Live data spewing out of my 360, publishing it as it's own blog, and giving it some personality.

I wish the thing picked up last-gen Xbox games played on the 360, and other 360 activities (like playing music, movies, or videos through the Media Center extender functionality), but as it is, it's fun, and the home page it creates isn't half bad for for stats and links to other Xbox 360 community sites.

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=Hitachi%20Wasabe

Here's an example of a recent post:

Hitachi Wasabe's Xbox - 1/16/2007
Hitachi Wasabe held the Xbox button on his controller down for a few seconds and our adventure began! A gamer score of 1660 is lighting the way. That is a boost of 70 points over last time! He rallied LOST PLANET picking up 3 achievements, and I think there was some random Live Marketplace browsing, but I wasn't paying attention.
I may republish the 360voice blog's RSS feed on this page, because I think that would be kind of fun. We'll see.

A snapshot of my 360voice blog

No comments: