Friday, July 20, 2007

She's coming home!

Or he is. Not sure of the gender o' my Xbox 360. I guess I think of it as an androgynous, pissy version of HAL. With an eye problem.

Any way, I got an Email this evening saying my Xbox had shipped from the repair center, and I "can expect to receive it in 3-5 business days."

Awesome! So I can expect to get it ... JUST AS I'M LEAVING FOR FREAKIN' COMIC-CON!

Not that I'm blaming the repair center --it's not like I expect them to base their repair process on my calendar. I just feel like the Xbox old gods are conspiring against the 360 now gods, and winning.

Except they have to also have to compete with the Comic-Con gods, who are powerful, fickle, and sooo compelling.

Mheh. Maybe I'll play stuff on the show floor in San Diego, I guess....

Previously:
  1. My Xbox 360 is dead ...
  2. "Off we go ..."
  3. "We have received your Xbox at our service center."
  4. Xbox 360 warranty extended to 3 years ...
  5. My Xbox 360: MIA ...

No comments: