Friday, July 20, 2007

Transformers G1 themes ...

Oh, the world is set to remind me that I still don't have my Xbox 360.

It's not enough that I can't play any of my games, or the new ones like Overlord or The Darkness (which just released a demo today).

No, they have to go and release Transformers Generation 1 Xbox themes.

Hey, I like the new movie. But Old School -- that's where my heart is (I've got the original series on DVD, and the original toys).

And there are two themes available -- one each for the Autobots and Decepticons.

The latter is actually the better theme, with Shockwave, Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, and a usable guide mini-blade. The Autobot theme has Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Jazz, and Ironhide, but with no Jetfire / Skyfire and an unusable guide blade, it falls short of the Decepticon pack.

I typically don't buy themes for my 360, but if my truant box ever gets back, I'm picking up the Decepticon theme.

No comments: