Sunday, August 12, 2007

Texas comic book video games

I like to blog about my passions. Even better, the intersection of my passions.

Like video games. And comic books. And Austin.

So I feel like I have to pimp 1UP.com's story about the Incredible Hulk movie tie-in game from SEGA.

Because it's a video game coinciding with a movie based on a comic book, and it's being done by two Austin companies. Amaze Entertainment'll be doing the PSP and DS versions, and Edge of Reality will be doing the console versions, and can probably update their cryptic Website text:
"We are also partnering with SEGA and Marvel to create an exciting new title based on one of Marvel's signature super hero characters. While it's too soon to announce details, the project is going to be very high profile."
I think they'll need voice work for the game.

(And yes, I know Amaze is headquartered in Kirkland. But they have an Austin office. And I know some of those folks. And they're good folks.)

No comments: