Friday, September 08, 2006

AGC Day 2: Official Afterparty

I'm feeling guilty.

I told the K2 folks on my way out the door, "Great Party!"

It wasn't great. It was good.

The party was at Spin (what was Sky Lounge), which is a hopping urban dance joint, but way to loud to conduct business or build relationships.

And I had like 4 back-to-back me-trying-to-get-to-someone-across-room-but-lost-them-by-the-time-I-got there. Joint's not that big, so they must have left. Frustrating.

I did have a good conversation with a guy from PayPal, and a great conversation with an Electrical Engineer cum Columbus State University prof, who's trying to put together a multi-disciplinarian game development program at the college. Cool mix of left and right brain, and a real pleasant conversation.

I still fee bad I said "great", when I meant "good".

Do what you say. Say what you do. Mean what you say. Mean what you do.

It's linguistically transitive, Kids!

No comments: