Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Austin Game Conference prep

Wednesday sees the start of the Austin Game Conference, a video game opportunity running concurrently (and co-located) with the Game Writers Conference, Casual Games Conference, and Game Audio Conference.

For me, it's a phenomal opportunity in my own backyard. I'll be hitting this thing as the BigHugeCorp service manager that I am, as a voice and MoCap actor, and (of course), as a gamer.

I've touched base with a bunch of attendees and speakers prior to tomorrow, printed out a bunch of my signature voice over headshots and resumes, a dozen or so traditional demo CDs, a couple dozen new, business card demo CDs, and even added a new clip:

The first snippet is from that unannounced personal project I keep teasing, and the other two are from my Marvel Ultimate Avengers DVD audition.

And I went through my bag (picked it up early tonight), weeded out all the crap, and I'm good to go for tomorrow.

Time for a few hours of sleep before I hit it hard in the a.m.

No comments: